Build your Site Map onlineIn this site you will learn
- Create an XML sitemap that can be submitted to Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines to help them crawl your website better.
- Create a Text sitemap to have a plain list of all your pages.
- Create a ROR sitemap, which is an independant XML format for any search engine.
- Generate an HTML site map to allow human visitors to easily navigate on your site
Get it done in 4 Simple Steps
- Enter your full website URL and some optional parameters in the form below.
- Press 'Start' button and wait until the site is completely crawled.
- You will be redirected to the generated sitemap details page, including number of pages, broken links list, XML file content and link to a sitemap file. Download the sitemap file using that link and put it into the domain root folder of your site.
- Go to your Google Webmaster account and add your sitemap URL.
Please enter details for sitemap generation
Please enter the full http address for your site, only the links within the starting directory will be included.
Enter Image Text
Generally it is recommended to include 'www' in front of the domain name but sometimes it
generates a blank sitemap, so in this case exclude 'www' and just use your domain name like so:
Thank you so much for such an easy to use product. I can't believe I finally found a product that does exactly as promised. I have recommended this to many of my associates that run websites. It is well worth the price.
Mark Smith http://www.hideref.pw